Media Safe software for Series 60 mobile phones allows you to store media files encrypted and password protected. You can store important Photo, Audio, Video and Note files secure on your mobile phone. Media Safe uses advanced cryptography methods to protect your media files. The program has friendly and fully customizable user interface.
Strong encryption of data is provided with 256 bit BLOWFISH block cipher (one of the most secure and fastest encryption algorithm) and SHA1 secure hashing algorithm.
Main features of Media Safe:
* Ability to encrypt and store media files of different types: Images, Sounds, Videos and Notes.
* Strong and fast data encryption (BLOWFISH and SHA1), which provides ultimate security.
* Improved security system that encrypts file/folder names as well as the file content.
* Comfortable and customizable user interface.
* MMC support.
* Scalable user interface
* Ability to import multiple files with one operation
* Predefined short-cut keys for the most common operations
First time, when you start the Media Safe program, you must set the password. After that, every time you start the Media Safe, you must enter the password to access media files stored into the program.
* It is recommended to set the password with more than 8 characters in length.
* Password should not be a dictionary word.
* Password character sequence should be as random as possible.
On the main screen 4 different stores will be listed:
Use appropriate store for the specific media files.
To import and encrypt media file go to the Options menu and choose Import command. To return the file to the original location use Options > Return command. Media Safe offers enhanced browsing capabilities. Images file store layout can be customized by choosing List/Grid view in menu or in settings dialog. Sounds/Videos layout is also customizable.
Register with any serial.. works like a charm.